Augment your memory
Kommit is an app to help you with memorization. Inspired by Anki and other spaced-repetition learning systems, it presents flashcards to you just before your brain is likely to forget, thereby strengthening memory while reducing study time.
Check out the features below or try it.
The code is open-source and available on GitHub.
The project is freely accessible but if you are in a position to give, please donate to support future development.
- Create unlimited decks
- Create unlimited cards
- Hear cards orally with text-to-speech
- Record audio
- Sync with multiple devices via remoteStorage
- Works offline without internet access
- Simple interface
- No complicated instructions
- No ads, behavioural analytics, 3rd party trackers
- Works on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices