Augment your memory
Kommit is an app to help you with memorization. Inspired by Anki and other spaced-repetition learning systems, it presents flashcards to you just before your brain is likely to forget, thereby strengthening memory while reducing study time.
The code is open-source and available on GitHub.
The project is freely accessible but if you are in a position to give, please donate to support future development.
- Create unlimited decks
- Create unlimited cards
- Hear cards orally with text-to-speech
- Record audio
- Organize cards with tags
- Sync with multiple devices via remoteStorage
- Works offline without internet access
- Simple interface
- No complicated instructions
- No ads, behavioural analytics, 3rd party trackers
- Works on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices